If you have changed internet providers, replaced your router, or changed the network password your cameras will be inaccessible until they have been given the new router and network information.
- Please unplug the camera and relocate it so that when plugged in it rests no more than 3 feet from your router.
- once powered on please examine the bottom of the camera's housing, you should see a small button next to the status LED
- With the camera powered up please press and hold down this button for three (3) seconds.
- When you release the button the camera will reset itself ending with the camera in setup mode.
- You will need to go through the setup process once again with the camera entering in the new network information when prompted.
- You will want to set the camera back up to your original account so that you will retain access to footage that had previously been recorded.
If you require additional assistance with the Lynx setup please refer to the following article:
If you have additional questions or are in need of additional assistance please submit a request.