From time to time Apple's Push Notification Service can stop functioning properly. This can happen for a few different reasons. Unfortunately, due to the way Apple has designed their system there is no error-correcting for this process. Therefore it may become necessary to reset the app back to what amounts to a factory default state in order for your notifications to return.
When you first open our app, it will register for push notifications and prompt for permissions to enable notifications. This only happens the first time you install the app and will not repeat unless the app is uninstalled from the device for a minimum of 24 hours. You can duplicate this functionality by simply deleting the app and then installing the app again after setting the Date & Time manually a day ahead of the current date.
You would do this by:
- Uninstall the Tend and/or Tend Secure apps from your phone.
- Please note your cameras are still online and still connected to your account. The app is a separate entity.
- Turn the phone/tablet off, completely, then turn it back on.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap on General.
- Tap on Date & Time.
- Move the date ahead 24 hours or more.
- Close the Preferences page.
- Turn the device off completely again and turn it back on.
- Open the App Store and download your app again.
- Once the install completes, launch the app
- Respond to the permissions dialog for notifications.
- reset your date and time to current
Thanks to your article IOS - RESET NOTIFICATIONS. It is really help you.
Why will my roku not connect to wifi? If your Roku device is not able to connect with your home router or gain access to the internet through the router, you may unable to build up your device. Cases, where the internet connection is lost after your device is set up; you may unable to launch channels that require internet connection. Otherwise, you might experience interruptions when streaming.
Go to : Roku not connecting to Wi-fi | go.roku.com/connectivity for more information.
If in case your Roku device is connected to the Internet, but it’s not working, thus this is the right article Roku Connected But not Working | go.roku.com/wireless for your help. We will support you out when you want to come over this issue. All you got to do is just follow the below rules and procedures.
For other Roku related queries contact us on Roku Support.
Please sign in to leave a comment.