Preparation and notes
There are not a lot of requirements for our cameras but there are some.
- Your router must be set to broadcast its SSID
- Your router must be configured to operate at 2.4gHz. If you have a dual or tri band router, you will need to enable a password protected guest network. Our cameras do not function at the 5gHz frequency.
- Please check to make sure that your router is compatible with our camera devices by checking here https://isecurityplus.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204696785-Is-my-router-compatible-with-my-camera-
- Our cameras require certain ports to be open on your router to allow it to work properly. Ports that need to be open are 5101-5104, 4101-4104 and 9122.
- Finally, any internal firewalls must be disabled or configured to allow the camera to communicate and receive communications from our server.
Preparing your phone
Please open your wifi settings page on your phone.
- Tap on your home network.
- On Apple tap Forget This Network
- On Android tap Forget.
- Tap More at the top of the Android Settings page and then tap Advanced
- Turn off Smart Network Switch
Camera Setup Procedure
The camera must be set within 3 feet of the router for the setup process but, you can move it to any other location, as long as it has a strong signal (>80%) to THAT router, once the process is complete. Also, do not start the application until instructed to do so below. Thank you!
- Go to the WiFi settings on your device
- You should see, near the top of the list, a camera with LYNXINDOOR as part of its name. Select it. Your device will connect to your camera as though it were a router. This creates a secure encrypted connection between the two for setup purposes.
- Wait for the status of this wifi connection to change to "connected. Any errors reported by the phone concerning Internet not being available or "unsecured network" are normal.
- Now, close your wifi screen and then launch the TendSecure app
- First, you will want to name your camera. If it doesn't prompt you to name your camera, you'll want to click on "Set up new camera".
- Next, you will be prompted for your router information
- The camera will now try to connect to the router to verify the information you have provided.
- Once confirmed you will be prompted to either create an account or to install to an existing account.
- Once you've logged in or created a new account, you will be told that your camera has been successfully set up. It will ask you to log in one more time. You have to log in that final time to complete setup. If you don't, your camera will show as offline.
Norton.com/setup - The digital world is communicated through the internet, and it’s the major source of various information circulated on the web. Apart from these things, the Internet is also the source of multiple viruses and online thefts. Norton is among the most popular antivirus program that suits all the OS devices. Norton is a reliable and corporate-friendly program that can run on any platform, be it iOS, Android, or Windows.
For More Information Visit Our Site: norton.com/setup | norton.com/enroll
Please sign in to leave a comment.