If your camera is facing a glass window, you may not be able to see a clear picture at night. When the environment is dark, the red Infrared Lights are turned on. The reflection of these lights off the window will distort your picture quality.
Articles in this section
- How to reset the Lynx Indoor after changing your router or network password
- iOS - Reset Notifications
- How do I turn on my Lynx Solar?
- How do I reset my network?
- I just installed a new router, why is my camera not working?
- Why does my camera get warm?
- My camera has gone offline. How do I get it back online?
- Does my camera reconnect to my Wi-Fi network automatically?
- Why was I automatically logged out of my mobile app?
- What are wireless bands (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) how do they affect the ability to connect the camera to my router?
Please sign in to leave a comment.