Some camera models (like our discontinued Despicable Me line) come with free motion-triggered recordings and 1-Day Cloud Storage.
To turn on Cloud Storage within Tend or TendSecure:
1. Launch the Tend or TendSecure app.
2. Click on the gear icon to the right of the name of your camera (circled in orange in the image below):
Tap on the shortcut beneath the live stream from your camera:
3. Either will bring you to:
For Tend: or
4. Event Recording is turned on by sliding the toggle to the right.
To turn on 1-Day Cloud Storage from your smartphone:
1. Launch the iSecurity+ app.
2. Click on the Gear icon next to your camera's name.
3. Turn on Event Recording under the Motion Detection section.
To turn on 1-Day Cloud Storage from your computer:
1. Login at https://app.isecurityplus.com.
2. Click on Services under your camera's name.
3. Turn on Event Recording.