Your camera will record video and audio every time motion is detected. You can adjust the sensitivity level which triggers this recording.
To adjust the motion detection sensitivity level from your smartphone:
1. Launch the iSecurity+ app.
2. Click on the Gear icon next to your camera's name.
3. Click on Motion Sensitivity under the Motion Detection section.
4. Set the sensitivity level, where 1 is least sensitive and 5 is most sensitive.
To adjust the motion detection sensitivity level from your computer:
1. Login at https://app.isecurityplus.com.
2. Click on Services under your camera's name.
3. Turn on Motion Sensitivity from Lowest to Highest.