Some camera models come with a built-in WiFi Booster / WiFi Range Extender. This feature expands the reach of your home wireless router. It creates a new wireless access point, which is named after your existing wireless access point but suffixed with an "-xt". For example, if your home router access point is named HomeNetwork, the camera will create a new access point named HomeNetwork-xt. Simply, connect your computer or smartphone to this new access point, which allows for expanded coverage to dead zones.
Articles in this section
- How do I access my camera from a Windows or Mac based computer?
- How do I delete events from the web app?
- Camera Volume Control
- How do I download a video?
- What are the technical specs for the cameras?
- How do I delete an event from Tend or Tend Secure?
- How do I view events in the Tend or Tend Secure App?
- How do I take a snapshot of or record my camera's live video stream?
- How do I enable audio during my live video stream?
- How do I use audio talkback?
Please sign in to leave a comment.