Your camera does not have any local storage options. Some cameras have free, lifetime 1-Day Cloud Storage of your motion-triggered recordings. You can access these recordings any where you have internet connection, through the iSecurity+ mobile app or on the web at https://app.isecurityplus.com. You can also permanently download any of these recordings to your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Articles in this section
- How do I enable motion-triggered mobile notifications?
- How do I schedule when I receive motion-triggered mobile notifications?
- What are motion-triggered recordings and lifetime 1-Day Cloud Storage?
- How do I enable motion-triggered recordings and free 1-Day Cloud Storage?
- How do I start a trial period of 14-Day Cloud Storage or 14-Day Cloud Storage with Smart Detection?
- How do I view my motion-triggered recordings?
- How do I download my motion-triggered recordings?
- How do I delete my motion-triggered recordings?
- Can I recover motion-triggered recordings which have expired?
- How do I adjust the sensitivity of the motion-triggered recordings?