Please take the following steps to reset your network. This is a common maintenance procedure as consumer networks often fall out of sync with the ISP. Beyond better signal strength and speed a refreshed network is less susceptible to unwanted intrusion.
- turn off all devices connected to your network. This is important so your router and modem can come back online without demand being placed on them immediately.
- unplug the camera from the wall
- unplug your modem and, if the lights stay on, check for a battery pack. You will need to remove this to ensure that your modem fully powers down.
- now please unplug the router.
- we want to let the modem and the router rest for 5 minutes. This will let any stored charge dissipate.
Now that the network is nice and clean let us start bringing the network back online. Please do so in the following order, allowing a couple of minutes between devices as we want each device to set itself up on the network.
- Once the modem is fully up, let us bring the router back online.
- Once the router is fully connected and stable you may begin bringing the rest of your connected devices back online.
If this has not resolved your issue, please submit a help request from the blue Support button to your bottom right.