Will your cameras work with my network setup?
There are not a lot of requirements for our cameras but there are some.
- Your router must be set to broadcast its SSID
- Your router must be configured to operate at 2.4 GHz, or a 2.4 GHz band MUST be made available. Our cameras will not function at the 5 GHz frequency.
- Most routers allow for the creation of a guest network, you may need to use this.
- Please check to make sure that your router is compatible with our camera devices by checking here https://isecurityplus.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204696785-Is-my-router-compatible-with-my-camera-
- Finally, any internal firewalls must be disabled or configured to allow the camera to communicate and receive communications from our server.
- If you need to keep your firewalls up you must free the following ports: