- Please plug your camera into a socket within a few feet of your router
- make sure that the switch on the back of the camera is set in the Up position.
- After a couple of moments, the camera will present in setup mode.
- Please launch the app you will be greeted with the following screen:
- Tap on I'm setting up a new camera and scroll through til you find your camera
- Select the camera by tapping on its image, you may be asked to confirm your selection. If your Bluetooth is off you will be greeted with:
- Once your Bluetooth is enabled you will want to select the camera you are setting up:
- You will then be asked to name your camera:
- The next step will be to connect to your router. Please note that a 2.4gHz band must be made available, it cannot be bridged nor a hybrid band. It should be completely separate with a unique (for your network) SSID
- After pressing Next you will be prompted for the password, once entered the camera will attempt to connect to the internet through your router:
- Once successful you will be prompted to either create an account or to connect to an existing one.
- Once the camera has been attached to an account you may be asked to set the switch (if applicable) on the back of the camera to the down position
- Once done please press next:
- Do not unplug the camera yet, please wait a few moments. Then tap login to log into the app and confirm that the setup process was completed successfully.
CONGRATULATIONS! We hope you enjoy your new camera!